Happy Holidays All! It’s that time of year for gift guides. This guide covers everyone- him, her, them, vegans, meatlovers, grandmas, etc. Everyone will like something from this diverse list. I’ve rounded up 16 general gifts, based on personal experience with some products, and general gift giving savy. Almost all products are from amazon so you can get them quick becasue the 25th is fast approaching. Stay tuned for a stocking stuffers guide coming this week.
- 100% Cotton Beanie from Neff– Good for him or her for both style and warmth.
- Bodum Pour Over– Coffee lovers always love to experiment with new ways to brew- especially non electrical ones.
- Stendig Wall Calendar– A classic that will never, ever go out of style.
- NPR Donation- Donate to your giftee’s local station, good, non-bias news is so important. If your recipient has everything, donate to something they love.
- GreenPan Non Stick Fry Pan– All the non stick glory without all the harsh chemicals. I highly recommend these anodized aluminum pans.
- Equal Exchange Organic Rooiboos Tea– This fair trade tea is from small farmers in India, Sri Lanka, and South Africa and aims at empowering farmers. Plus it tastes dang good.
- Ovente Electric Kettle– Good for both coffee and tea lovers, these things boil remarkably fast. You can see the water level inside the kettle which most stainless units don’t have, well worth the $20.
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin– An awesome read for anyone looking for a kick start into something new. The book is based on small changes making a big difference- a great book approaching New Years.
- Vegan Goodness by Jessica Prescott– This former Podcast guest just released her first cookbook aimed at introducing more people to plant based meals. Beautiful photos, beautiful recipes.
- Copper Measuring Cups– Everyone could use a measuring cup revamp, these fancy copper ones make baking feel luxury. You can also get the measuring spoons to match if you’re feeling extra generous.
- Aroma Rice Cooker– 8 cups of rice, steaming basket, set it and forget it for only $30. A must for any rice eaters- it will change your rice game entirely.
- InnoGear Aromatherapy Diffuser– Basically a new age stress reliever, fills the air with essential oils for mood lifting, stress relief, and relaxation.
- Top 8 Essential Oils for Aromatherapy– This is a good companion to the Diffuser in number 12. These therapeutic grade oils can also be used directly on the skin for the same calming effects as diffusing.
- Beer Making Kit– Customize your kit to the type of beer your giftee likes. A fun activity gift usually beings extra enjoyment, when you open it and when you get to do the activity.
- Home Work: Handbuilt Shelter by Lloyd Kahn– This coffee table book includes all different types of handbuilt homes from yurts to Japanese style pole houses. A great gift for the design minded, tiny house interested, or DIY interested person on your list.
- Vegan Outreach Donation– Donate to something that a vegan cares about. When you donate to Vegan Outreach you help spread the knowledge of veganism to others and help save animal lives. Read about their mission here.
This week’s Podcast, out Tuesday, talks all about how I do a Vegan Christmas. Everything from gifting, to food, to travel will be included in this episode.