After recording the ‘4 Ways to Get Yourself to Cook More at Home‘ podcast I realized I had a lot of great quick vegan recipes to share. These recipes are especially great when you want to move quickly and have something tasty to eat on a busy night. Here’s a few of my tried and tested weeknight dinner recipes.
1) Insantpot Sweet Potato Vegan Curry from Fit Foodie Finds- only a few ingredients thrown into the Instapot, serve over rice or spinach. Great for lunch or leftovers the next day.
2) Kung Pao Brussels Sprouts Stir Fry from Ambitious Kitchen– Even
3) Roasted Carrot, Beet, & Lentil Macro Bowl w/ Oil Free Maple Tahini from (my fav) Flora & Vino– A great combo with a fantastic sauce. A little more than 30 min with the roasted veg but you could always saute if in a rush.
4) Can to Table Vegetarian Dinner from Dinner A Love Story– Not winning any beauty contests but this
5) Thai Green Curry Tofu from Choosing Chia– Looks fancy, whips up quick, and has tons of flavor to boot.
Got any weekend recipes worth sharing? Should I make this a recurring post? Let me know!